Thursday, February 8, 2007

Welcome to the 21st Century - finally!


So I've finally entered the 21st Century. I realize there are many of you who will begin to tell me that blogging is almost a thing of the past, the next greatest version is just around the corner, but give a guy a break! I've been holed up in a small room with piles of books all around me for the past 3 years, so I am just starting to emerge from my cocoon.

Yes, the dissertation has been approved, and my oral defense has been scheduled (March 6, 2007, 11 AM PST), so it looks like I am well on my way toward graduation. And since it's called commencement, I've decided it's time to start some new things - one being right here.

So welcome to the 21st Century world of blogging, Stephen, and enjoy the view!


2 comments:

sarahlynn25 said...

welcome to the blogworld! how's life there?

Anonymous said...

Yo brother! Hey i was having a conversation with a friend the other day about George Fox, but I couldn't remember if you were getting your DMin or your PhD. I hope you're doing well. I'll add a link on my blog to yours if you don't mind.

-Josh